The Urban Boxing Trainer is Whether you are aiming to improve your level of fitness , learn self defence or are aspiring to become a boxer, URBAN BOXING TRAINING could be what you are looking for .
We train in a variety of gyms and public parks all over South East London. Whatever your level of fitness/capability , the training will be tailored to your personal requirements in a fun , focused manner .
Train and learn from somebody with 30 years boxing expertise.
With The Urban Boxing Trainer you can expect to:
- Get into excellent physical shape
- Perfect Boxing Skills
- Improve Fitness Training
- Work on Boxing Fundamentals
- Reduce body fat
- Drop a dress size
BOXING FITNESS CLASSES
Boxing Fitness Classes improve strength, flexibility, endurance, physical shape and mental focus. These classes are non-contact. People of all fitness levels are welcome to attend the Urban Boxing Trainer’s workouts, and no experience is necessary to enjoy this all-body, stress-releasing, confidence-boosting workout. Whether you are used to working out, have gotten away from the habit, or this is your first workout ever, the Urban Boxing Trainer will work with you to increase your fitness level.
In the Boxing Fitness Class you will:
- Skipping rope: It is not as easy as it might seem! Nearly everyone finds jumping rope challenging at first. You’ll get better at it. It’s an excellent, rewarding exercise.
- Get in shape: In addition to Jump Rope, you’ll do Medicine Ball drills, plyometric exercises, punching and footwork drills to give you greater stamina, muscle tone and lean muscle mass. You’ll increase your energy, flexibility, strength and coordination.
- Assume and maintain correct posture: Proper alignment is essential for boxing. You will learn to line up your muscles correctly in the gym, which will increase your body-awareness in everyday life.
- Punch at a target: Punching a heavy bag or focus mitts is great fun, an excellent all-body workout and a good way to release pent-up emotion or stress.
- Hit the speed bag: This is an exercise in rhythm and coordination. It’s challenging at first, but it gets better and better!
- Learn how to achieve personal goals: When you work out you learn how to set goals and achieve them. This knowledge carries over into everyday life.
Do you need to strengthen your corporate team? Are you searching for an activity the whole family can enjoy? Do you want a fun and active way to celebrate a birthday or other milestone? Are you looking for ways to keep your sports team fit pre-season or give them a cross-training break from their normal workouts?
- Family Workouts
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Team Building
- Sport Team Workouts
- Stag Do’s
- Address checked
- Checkatrainer standard signed
- Qualifications checked
- ID checked
- Interview by Checkatrainer
- Insurance checked
- References checked
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Group Training
- Circuit Training